10.7.09

Super Toys Last All Summer Long


I have been scarce lately, I know! With summer here, my backyard finally inhabitable, and moving plans kicking into gear, it’s been hard to make myself spend any more time on the computer than I absolutely have to… bad blogger! I’m still watching movies (saw The Lost Boys last night, worst movie … You’ve done it again Schumacher!), but now I’m outside as much as I can be and attempting to get some semblance of a tan (I am still very very white). But I promise I will continue to try and post when I can, so don’t abandon me just yet!

I hope you’re all enjoying sunshine wherever you may be, and I hope you’ll all go see
Harry Potter 6 when it arrives in theaters next week! I’ll be there, yipping like a little kid.


(gorgeous photo via dendrites)

4 comments:

JLG said...

Um. Lost Boys is awesome.

Alex said...

I totally second the above comment.

Then again I haven't seen it in many a year... But come on! The Corey's! Vampires! Dianne Wiest!

Farzan said...

Enjoy your tan and I should probably get on too. I'm definitely going to be seeing Harry Potter 6 on Wednesday. I just started reviewing the previous Potter films and its just been a blast watching them again.

The Man-Cave said...

Lost Boys is one of my favorite horror movies, but to each their own. The sequel is god awful!!