10.7.09

Super Toys Last All Summer Long


I have been scarce lately, I know! With summer here, my backyard finally inhabitable, and moving plans kicking into gear, it’s been hard to make myself spend any more time on the computer than I absolutely have to… bad blogger! I’m still watching movies (saw The Lost Boys last night, worst movie … You’ve done it again Schumacher!), but now I’m outside as much as I can be and attempting to get some semblance of a tan (I am still very very white). But I promise I will continue to try and post when I can, so don’t abandon me just yet!

I hope you’re all enjoying sunshine wherever you may be, and I hope you’ll all go see
Harry Potter 6 when it arrives in theaters next week! I’ll be there, yipping like a little kid.


(gorgeous photo via dendrites)

5 comments:

JLG said...

Um. Lost Boys is awesome.

Alex said...

I totally second the above comment.

Then again I haven't seen it in many a year... But come on! The Corey's! Vampires! Dianne Wiest!

Farzan said...

Enjoy your tan and I should probably get on too. I'm definitely going to be seeing Harry Potter 6 on Wednesday. I just started reviewing the previous Potter films and its just been a blast watching them again.

Geof said...

Lost Boys is one of my favorite horror movies, but to each their own. The sequel is god awful!!

didi said...

情趣,情趣用品,
SM,G點,按摩棒,
跳蛋,按摩棒,
飛機杯,充氣娃娃,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
充氣娃娃,角色扮演,
潤滑液,跳蛋,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,

自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,