30.6.09

Better Off Dead

No, I am not referring to John Cusack's 1985 film of the same name... I speak of something far more trivial.

I had toyed with the idea of making Max Minghella this week's Break Out, but instead came up with a better plan after coming across some pictures of Minghella and girlfriend Leah Lezark. Maybe it's just America's current trendy sensation with them going to my head, but I'm seeing them everywhere... vampires.




I mean, seriously... Have you ever seen a more "living dead" couple?





I think Twilight missed a clear cut opportunity here. Ok, enough ridiculous fodder.

2 comments:

Fletch said...

Sigh...I think you should have to do another post about Better Off Dead the movie, just to make me (and others, I'm sure) feel better. :)

Karen said...

The could totally fit right in with the Cullens. Maybe they'll get cast in Eclipse. hehe.