10.6.09

Movies in Frames, Musical Edition!



Ranielle, you're really a godsent, and momentarily the only participating in Movies in Frames. She's a lone screenshot taking wolf, and she get's awesomer every time. I'm a little ashamed to say I haven't yet seen Singin' in the Rain, but I do love and own Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Watching those boys build a barn in rainbow shirts just never gets old. never.

Now I'm kinda in the mood to watch Hans Christian Andersen...

(Send your Movies in Frames to cheerfuld8@gmail.com, and be famous just like Ranielle! 1 movie, 4 frames.)

1 comment:

Ranielle said...

We seriously are cinema soul sisters. (Although you do have to remedy the whole not-having-seen-SINGIN'-IN-THE-RAIN thing very, very quickly.) You know HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN. That's awesome! Danny Kaye is one of my all time favorites, though I'm partial to UP IN ARMS and ON THE RIVIERA.

Who's your favorite Pontipee? I can never decide between Frank and Gideon. Though Adam does have a voice that blows 'em all out of the water.