13.2.09

Road Trip! (really it's a train trip)

  • So I know I'm a little late jumping on the bandwagon yet again, but today was my "discover google reader" day, and it was awesome! Keeping up with all my blogs is so much faster and simpler now.

I'll be away in Boston for the weekend (re-living college life), so no posts till I get back. Awww, you miss me already? That's cute. I'll just leave you with this:

Imagine you're a deer. Prancing along, prancing along, You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A fuckin' bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya, would you give a fuck what kind of pants the son-of-a-bitch who shot you was wearing?

great valentines gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Cut Print Review great?

Have fun in Boston!