1.3.09

Between The Aisles on Cut Print Review!

IT'S OFFICIAL! 

I'm now a contributing writer for Cut Print Review! Each Saturday I'll be posting a movie news column called Between The Aisles, which will cover the best/most interesting news and previews from the week. Here on Do You Have a Flag?, I try to post things every day, whether they're good or bad, but Between The Aisles will be a consolidated version of only the very best. As always, feedback and comments are appreciated! I hope you'll head over to Cut Print Review for your weekly movie news bulletin, and stay tuned because there will likely be more monthly columns coming from me soon. 

And make sure you check out the rest of the site! Anders, Katina, Elise and other various contributors do an amazing job with the site and write really incredible film reviews.
 

No comments: