1. Lead Christopher Egan who plays David Shepherd (oh that name just makes me laugh) looks like a human ken doll, and acts a little like one too. But he grew on me, sort of.
2. Ian McShane is and always will be amazing no matter what he does, but playing a "king" is a role custom made for this man.
3. Either Sebastian Stan taught Ed Westwick how to play Chuck, or the other way around. Either way, they're kind of identical.
4. CG butterflies? Waaaay over the top.
5. Nice film work, good job setting up all the characters so that you're not confused.
Overall, it seems like it could be good, but some of the melodrama needs to chill out first. But then again, that's probably what they were going for. It's likely I'll tune in for the second ep, but I'm always cautious taking on new shows.
Anyone else catch the premiere, reactions?