26.3.09

"I told you... I don't know how to read."


Mano a Mano

Anything he can do...



He can do better.

Zach Galifianakis


But with that said, here's the Taking Woodstock trailer.

Taking Woodstock Trailer

Most of what I'm reading are lackluster reactions. I agree that this looks like it will deviate a little from Ang Lee's typical style, but that doesn't automatically qualify it as bad. I think it looks like it could be pretty funny at times, and Liev Schreiber looks amazing as "Vilma." What do you think? Will it fall flat or surpass your expectations?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Japan's got all the best toys...






Absolutely freakin' adorable. I call the crazy bird one.

Available for pre-order here











________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Say it ain't so

I know there's a lot of excited people out there for this trio to team up for The 3 Stooges movie, but I can't help but feel a little disturbed. This isn't to say that the Farrelly brothers adaptation won't do well, and I am all for being pleasantly surprised, but I just think that serious disaster potential sprawled all over it. More than Penn and Carrey though, who I do have faith in, these Benicio del Toro rumors are just perplexing. The man looks like a ghost cowboy on heroin... oh, I guess that is kind of funny.








________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suit Up



New HP 6 posters have arrived, and aren't they just dapper? Go here for the full gallery. Malfoy looks like he's gotten increasingly... metrosexual. Hermione looks like she might be hiding a "delicate" condition. Harry looks like he smells something funny... maybe it's that old milk underneath the invisibility cloak. Ron looks kind of proud and badass (for once). Dumbledore looks seductive. And Snape just looks like Alan Rickman.





________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Come back. Come back to me.











Just found this, and it made all the unlovely parts of my day melt away. like buttah.

This also reminded me that I need more James McAvoy in my life. Where is that boy.

1 comment:

Ranielle said...

Ohhhh... James McAvoy. I heart him.

I fell in love with him the first time I saw RORY O'SHEA WAS HERE and haven't stopped since.